Sunday, February 25, 2007

THE OSCAR GOES TO....


Oscar Winners: Forest Whittaker, Jennifer Hudson, Hellen Mirren & Alan Arkin!
I SAID SO A MONTH AGO!!!!HERE


FOREST WHITTAKER--FOR BEST ACTOR: Let me be the first to say, I was deeply moved by his speech. Its such an amazing task to accomplish: When you've dreamed of THE moment in your life to showcase your talent and to be RECOGNIZED by your peers as an outstanding actor..... I've loved Forest Whitaker since his role as Maddog in Jason's Lyric. Over the years he has show such range & class & tonight wasnt any different!



JENNIFER HUDSON FOR BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS!!!! IM SOOO EXCITED! I PREDICTED THIS A MONTH AGO----CLICK HERE. SO far I'm doing well!

Hudson's showstopping singing and sympathetic character had made her the odds-on favorite to win the award. It was the 25-year-old's first movie role for which she also picked up Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild awards.




***********************************

Here are photos of the performance!




The ladies did a FANTASTIC job! Jennifer looked Great and Anika Noni surprised me with her range! Didnt know she could SANNNNG! LOL!
MISS A DAY OR A MONTH? CLICK ON A MONTH AND SEE ALL BLOGS!!