Wednesday, February 21, 2007

MILAN FASHION WEEK

Guess who's back- Its Laura! Whew! Its been a very busy February. Hopefully I dont make the pages of a gossip rag (;-))

Our E.I.C and myself are fashion week freaks! She's done Olympus & Mercedes Benz. I've done L.A. While Houston prepares itself for FashionWeekLive in March- Milan Fashion Week is in Full effect in France! Roberto Cavalli is my favorite and EIC's fave is La Perla. Enjoy!

-"L"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LA PERLA

Brief Intro:
Alessandro Del Aqua has single handedly turned the line as a brand well known for lingerie to an exquisite line for RTW evening wear. I love this Fall collection because it exudes femininity without the usual touch of "lingerie" Dell Aqua is known for; plus you can't go wrong with Black, which happens to be a staple in my closet! -EIC
My absolute favorite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

MISS A DAY OR A MONTH? CLICK ON A MONTH AND SEE ALL BLOGS!!