Sunday, February 04, 2007

THE PURPLE ONE!

OMG!!! I LOVED HIS SUPERBOWL HALFTIME PERFORMANCE! Lauren kept texting me "OMG!OMG! I CANT SEE!!!"...sorry mama!

I WAS VERY EXCITED TO SEE THE SYMBOL IN LIGHTS!!!!! I loved that he came out with the scarf! I would too in the pouring rain! He took it off towards the end of the show to unveil the nicest hair I've seen in a long time! I LOVE PRINCE! Hats off to his dancers who kept it sexy THROUGHOUT the performance-In the rain- In High heeled Boots! Work Ladies!

Sidenote: I heard he was paid upwards of $2Mil to perform tonight @ the Superbowl! CHA-CHING! Take notes Michael Jackson! THAT is how you maintain a legacy!

~Natalia~

Yes! Im a bad mutha-shut yo' mouth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

MISS A DAY OR A MONTH? CLICK ON A MONTH AND SEE ALL BLOGS!!