Saturday, February 03, 2007

LADIES IN MIAMI!!!

Im soooooo glad that I'm not in Miami this week! Ladies, hang on to your men because I heard and I've seen via Yasmin & Terri's party pics, wild chicks are on the loose down there in South Beach! This is usually the beginning for future child support cases for A LOT of athletes! And a little birdie tells me that Larry Johnson is acting a F-O-O-L. Like Toni Braxton Says, "It's Midnight, Tell me-Do you know where YOUR man is?"....lol! Im looking @ mine as I type! LOL!
-Natalia- (filling in for the slackers down in FL) :=)


Brooke Hogan & Fergalicious!

JENNY MCCARTHY


CARMEN ELEKTRA
LOVE JENNA JAMESON~

And just for good measure- Let's throw in a bit of man candy!

Yes, ladies! THAT's Larry Johnson! Julissa Bermuda! Go get your man STAT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

MISS A DAY OR A MONTH? CLICK ON A MONTH AND SEE ALL BLOGS!!