Friday, December 15, 2006

M by Madonna for H&M

I've been to NYC twice and every time I go, I MUST stop at H&M (Hennes & Mauritz) because their clothes are so haute and VERY affordable..Think Forever21 but with better material and more fashionable. I wish we had one in Houston! Though this is old news, I decided to post it anyway.




"Madonna will be designing a new collection for , entitled "M by Madonna", will consist of wardrobe staples and accessories. The clothes will "reflect Madonna's timeless, unique and always glamorous style", the company said in a statement.
"I've made no secret of my love of fashion. Working with H and M was an exciting and new creative challenge for me," said Madonna."



The collection will be in stores March 2007!
~LAURA (THE INTERN)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

MISS A DAY OR A MONTH? CLICK ON A MONTH AND SEE ALL BLOGS!!