Wednesday, December 13, 2006

SEXIEST WOMAN ON THE PLANET!

OK! So I've been boycotting American Vogue for the past 2 years because it just hasn't been worthy and/or relevant to me at all!


Between the 2-3 cover appearances of Nicole Kidman, Renee Zelwegger, & Jennifer Aniston EVERY FREAKKING YEAR; THEY PUT THE SAME DAMN PEOPLE ON THEIR COVERS ALL THE TIME! I'd much rather have a colon cleansing than pick it up!


The editorials suck (YEAH I SAID IT!) and I'd much rather pay $10-$12 to pick up their sister magazine's British Vogue & Australian Vogue....but ALAS!!! Has Anna Wintour (Vogue's Chief Editor) FINALLY come to her senses!??



Guess who graces January 2007 edition of American Vogue?! None other than my girl crush #1, Ms Angelina Jolie in all her 'fabulosity'! LOL! Here are some quotes from the Article!


Angelina on Brad: “I didn’t know much about exactly where Brad was in his personal life [when they met on the set of ‘Smith’]. But it was clear he was with his best friend, someone he loves and respects. Brad was a huge surprise to me. I, like most people, had a very distant impression of him from . . . the media. I think we were the last two people who were looking for a relationship. I certainly wasn’t. I was quite content to be a single mom. Because of the film, we ended up being brought together to do all these crazy things, and I think we found this strange friendship and partnership that kind of just suddenly happened. I think a few months in I realized, ‘God, I can’t wait to get to work.’ … Anything we had to do with each other, we just found a lot of joy in it together and a lot of real teamwork. We just became kind of a pair.”Angelina on her relationship with Brad before his split with Jennifer Aniston: “Not as exciting as what a lot of people would like to believe. We spent a lot of time contemplating and thinking and talking about what we both wanted in life and realized that we wanted very, very similar things. And then we just continued to take time. We remained very, very good friends - with this realization - for a long time. And then life developed in a way where we could be together, where it felt like something we would do, we should do.”Angelina on how Maddox sealed the deal when it came to her relationship with Brad: “[Maddox] just out of the blue called him Dad. It was amazing. We were playing with cars on the floor of a hotel room, and we both heard it and didn’t say anything and just looked at each other. So that was probably the most defining moment, when he decided that we would all be a family.”


-E.I.C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love Angelina. And I am happy that Vogue Finally figured it out. I really hope her and Brad actually work unlike most Hollywood couples. Like when Reese and Ryan split I was devistated I knew all relationships were doomed then, but I have found a new hope in these two.

Monday, December 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

MISS A DAY OR A MONTH? CLICK ON A MONTH AND SEE ALL BLOGS!!