Thursday, May 24, 2007

Stevens Johnson Syndrome

In Non Celebrity News, I would like for our Readers to Research Stevens Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis (TENS) and become more aware of this debilitating HORRIBLE disease could be potentially fatal. What boggles my mind about SJS is how rare BUT relatively EASY it is to get it! Words cannot describe the physical agony and torture that result from it. Up until very recently, I had NEVER heard of it, but it is now something that has, is, and will continue to affect the lives of me & my family. I do not have SJS, but if this blog entry could help prevent and/or INFORM just ONE person about the POSSIBILITY of SJS, then I have done my job. IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE!
Information is key. Please pass it on.
Because of the graphic nature of SJS,I won't define it in my post. You can Click
HERE to find out what it is or Visit the Stevens Johnson Foundation Website.

-EIC-
MISS A DAY OR A MONTH? CLICK ON A MONTH AND SEE ALL BLOGS!!