Wednesday, March 28, 2007

HALLE's SUICIDE ATTEMPT & MOVIE PROMO

Halle Berry has been making the rounds promoting her latest film with Bruce Willis, "The Perfect Stranger". In a recent interview she gave to US Weekly, Halle admits of a suicide attempt over her stormy marriage to baseball star David Justice.
"I was sitting in my car, and I knew the gas was coming, when I had an image of my mother finding me," she says.
"She sacrificed so much for her children, and to end my life would be an incredibly selfish thing to do. It was all about a relationship. My sense of worth was so low," Berry said.
"I promised myself I would never be a coward again."


The Perfect Stranger hits theaters April 13.

That Dress is beyond fabulous!
Here she is spotted after lunch with boyfriend Gabriel
MISS A DAY OR A MONTH? CLICK ON A MONTH AND SEE ALL BLOGS!!