Thursday, November 16, 2006

JENNIFER LOPEZ COVERS HARPER'S BAZAAR MAG

Courtesy of Just Jared!

Jennifer graces the cover of Harper's Bazaar December Issue: Here are a few highlights of the interview.

  • On making bank (the Jennifer Lopez fragrance line enjoys global sales of more than $500 million): “Yes, I’ll always have perfume. The fact that it allows me to make the creative choices I have, now, that’s really the sweet smell of success. I never thought my perfumes would do so well. The whole perfume thing has been great because it’s creative, but at the same time you can make a little bit of money doing it. I bankrolled Bordertown, El Cantante, and the Spanish album. Aritsts don’t make a ton of money from CD Sales. The record company makes most of the money.

  • On motherhood (Marc Anthony has three children from two previous relationships): “I love being a stepmom. [And the rumors are] absolutely, 100 perfect false. I am not pregnant. I am not getting in vitro. These kinds of rumors are part of being famous though. You learn not to let it affect you.”

  • On whether or not she’d sell her baby’s photos to the tabloids: “It’s hard to say. I haven’t had a child, so I don’t know if I would be superprotective or overjoyed to share my joy. I Won’t know till it happens. Everyone has to do what feels right for them.”

MISS A DAY OR A MONTH? CLICK ON A MONTH AND SEE ALL BLOGS!!