Monday, October 23, 2006

Dove's Campaign for Real Beauty Commercial

My job involves being superficial I have to admit, but Im glad that this shows the amount of "work" that goes into "prepping" models and celebrities. They have cellulite, wake up with bags under their eyes, smell after a rigourous workout etc...
You always want what you dont have and I applaud Dove for their new CAMPAIGN FOR REAL BEAUTY.

I was actually watching The View one morning and caught the tail end of this commercial. I would have to say that hands down, this is the best commercial I've seen in years. Enjoy!



"For too long, beauty has been defined by narrow, stifling stereotypes. Women have told us it's time to change all that. Dove agrees. We believe real beauty comes in many shapes, sizes and ages. That is why Dove is launching the Campaign for Real Beauty."
www.campaignforrealbeauty.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

MISS A DAY OR A MONTH? CLICK ON A MONTH AND SEE ALL BLOGS!!